Display a related posts after every blog content is now very easy with the help of free WordPress plugins and you don't need to worry about coding.
WP - Thumbie Related Posts Plugin
How to install Wp-Thumbie Related posts plugin in WordPress
- Login into your WordPress admin Dashboard panel.
- Click on Plugins >> Add New from the left navigation menu.
- Now Search for Wp-Thumbie, Install the plugin and Activate it.
Also Read : How to Install Plugin in WordPress
- If plugin is install and successfully activated then you can see a new tab name as Wp-Thumbie under Settings.
- Click on Wp-Thumbie and you get the complete settings to configure related posts after blog post.