The best part is that it doesn't require nearly the time commitment of networks like Facebook and Twitter. The more time you put into it the more you get out of it, but you can still get plenty out of it without sacrificing a ton of your time. In this post I’m going to explain exactly what three extremely important ways you can benefit from using Google Plus for business.
Google Plus for Business & CommunitiesThere were many impressive features at launch, and the network grew to millions of members in no time, but the problem was no one was posting anything. Second problem was that it wasn't friends and family who were joining Google Plus.
- It was social media pros, marketers and tech enthusiasts. The people who grew large followings on Google Plus were people who already had huge social media followings to begin with.
- If you were just a regular user it was hard to get even a few dozen people to circle you. Before long it felt like a ghost town but then Google Plus rolled out a few new updates to get people interacting more.
Also Read : How Google Plus is Beneficial for BloggersGoogle phased out Google Places and introduced Google plus Local Pages to get people engaging at a local level. Google plus Authorship was introduced, which added your G+ profile picture next to your articles in search results. It has become a lot more important than that though.
Use of Google+ Sharing Tools
How g+ increases your productivity
- I don’t want you to set your expectations too high so here is what Google+ cannot do as it is still not the most ideal network for direct communication with customers. But it is not the most ideal network for connecting with local customers.
- Then it is not a network where you can advertise. The last disadvantage is one of the biggest flaws it is not a network where you can blast sales messages to people (no social network is good for that). After giving all the list of things that Google+ can’t do now I will be telling you about all the things that Google+ can do.
Also Read : Google Plus vs Facebook - Which one is the Best
Engaged your User with upcoming Products and EventsLastly it can connect you with other engaged professionals and influences in your field. After reading all the pro and the cons hope fully you would by now have understood the strategies that you would need to implement to gain maximum benefit out of your Google+ account. So if you think these benefits are appealing to you, keep reading to learn how you can achieve them.
Things to Remember - An AdviseThese are the most important things you need to do to grow your business, establish authority in search engines, and gain a ton of traffic with Google Plus.
- Firstly get a Google plus local page for your business as to get your business page on Google Maps you used to have to register your business with Google Places. Well, they've phased that out and now it’s all about Google+ Local Pages.
- Not only is it integrated with Google Maps, but it’s integrated directly within the search engine results pages (SERPS).Since they have made a Google Plus Local Page you get all this information about them on the first page of search results. You get pictures, directions, hours of operation and reviews all in one place.
- This immediately grabs attention, establishes authority and pre-sells the customer before they click on the website. Or they can click on the Google Plus page to read the reviews from other customers. That might be even more important since customer reviews have been shown to be the most influential factor in how a customer feels about a business and ultimately whether or not they will make a purchase.
Also Read : Is Google+ is Social Alternative ?
Once they’re on the Google Plus page they can also check-in and leave a review of their own after their visit. The more check-ins and reviews you can accumulate on your G+ page the more influential it will be to other visitors.
Secondly set up Google plus authorship on your website if you create your own content and publish it on your website as it creates a connection between the content published on your website and your Google Plus profile. When something you've published shows up in search results it will have your name and photo attached to it.